ICICDT 2017 allows only online submission of the papers in PDF format. Papers submitted for ICICDT 2017 must not exceed four pages with all illustrations and references included. IEEE templates (Word, LaTeX, and BibTeX) are available for dowload. All the papers in PDF format MUST be verified for IEEE compliance before submission using PDF Express.
The working language for the conference is English, which will be used for all presentations and printed material.
|Templates in Word, LaTeX, and BibTeX Format Paper Submission|
Papers submitted for review must clearly state:
- The purpose of the work;
- How and to what extent it advances the art; and
- Specific new results and their impact.
Papers are reviewed based on how well they meet the following criteria:
- Abstract clarity
- Content professional contribution
- Subject significance and timeliness
- Background support and reference
- Organization and clarity
- Clarity and Quality of supporting Figures and Tables
- Logical context of the conclusion
- Text Grammar, Spelling, and Context
- Consistency of references and symbols
- Freedom of commercial or special interests
The degree to which the paper deals with these issues will affect whether the paper is selected. The most frequent cause of rejection of submitted papers is a lack of new results. Only work that has not been previously published at the time of the conference will be considered. Submission of a paper for review and subsequent acceptance is considered as an agreement that the work will not be placed in the public domain prior to the conference.